The torch of this great association has been passed unto me and it is only right for me to keep the fire burning, create an explosion and burn down all the negativity around.
The goal of the current team is to preach the motto of the Society to all who care to listen, ‘self reliance through indigenous technology’, that’s why the society has come up with different programs like the PAADC, EOC as a means of achieving the ends.
The society isn’t just about academic prosperity alone, it creates an environment for cultural exchange, social integration, capacity building, skill development, leadership training, networking and sporting activities.
To truly place ULES in the upper echelon of societies, we must come together to work it out, both male and female, current members and alumni, staff and students. The drive to make the society better must be a burning flame in our hearts and we must do our best to keep the fire burning.
The University Of Lagos Engineering Society is one of the Oldest, if not the oldest and the most active student association in the University of Lagos, with over Four thousand Five hundred members. This association, popular known as ULES has shaped a lot of industry captains, nation builders and power brokers in and outside the shores of Nigeria.
- Formed in 1965(oldest student body in the University of lagos)
- Promoting the welfare and interest of all engineering students since 1965.
- ULES was founded to add values
- Students with excellent academic programs
- Stimulating programs and a supportive environment
- Motto: self-reliance through indigenous technology
- Over 3500 members with about 6500 students in the faculty
- A public yet an excellent institution
- Students experience success every day
- Supportive environment to ensure a totally built student
Yes you can. The executives are available to serve the Engineering Students Community. Just ensure you speak to us through our contacts on the contact page.
Contact the ULES Secretary via email@example.com as an engineering student and you will be given the details on how to be a volunteer.